
The conversation went a little like this:
Mima : I need something to feel me better
Me : You need something to feel you better?
Mima : Yeah, I am sad
Me: What do you think would make you feel better? A cuddle?
Mima: No
Me: A kiss?
Mima: No
Me: Well what do you think would make you feel better then?
Mima: Chocolate. I need some chocolate. He’s my friend.
Me : You need something to feel you better?
Mima : Yeah, I am sad
Me: What do you think would make you feel better? A cuddle?
Mima: No
Me: A kiss?
Mima: No
Me: Well what do you think would make you feel better then?
Mima: Chocolate. I need some chocolate. He’s my friend.

I wonder where she gets it from?



2 comments:
I love that chocolate is a he. I wish he would visit m tonight. I'm not sad. I just fancy some chocolate.
oh a girl after my own heart : )
your kids are so gorgeous!
Rach xxx
Post a Comment