Wednesday, 3 September 2008

Day Twenty Four

I do love a good Blog Surf, it's a daily ritual for me like sitting down with the paper and a cup of coffee first thing in the morning. In my case it's a laptop and a Diet Coke. I love following links in other people's posts and discovering new and fabulous sites and Blogs along the way.

I was reading Emily's Blog today and I followed a link she had posted which led me to here and then that led me to here. You have got to check out some of the old advertising posters. They vary between being hysterically funny to seriously scary. Here are a few of my favourites.

Hmm....chocolate and stay fat or a sanitised Tape Worm and be fabulously thin?

Difficult choice.


This ad is just plain creepy and totally inappropriate.



OOh look, clothing for me!


I'm speechless at this one...


Don't you just want to smack him with a frypan?



I had to come back and add this one. This is Ken's 'Buddy' Allan.

Apparently Ken and Allan like to swap clothes.

(it says on the box "all of Ken's clothes fit him")

1 comment:

Dani said...

I start and end my day with a good old fashioned blog surf too. I'm addicted to far too many!

Love those old ads. Hilarious.