Friday, 5 September 2008

Day Twenty Six and Twenty Seven

I know, I'm cheating by posting 2 things at once but I know I won't have much chance to blog tomorrow so I'm posting about 2 things now. It's my Blog and I can do that you know.

Part 1

I was loading some photos onto the computer night as part of what I was going to post for today anyway, and came across a photo that made me catch my breath. It was still on the SD card from having some photos printed a while ago and for some reason I hadn't deleted it. I've cropped it so you see it clearly...

This photo was taken on Max's first day of Kinder at the beginning of February.


and this one was taken in August


How in the hell did she grow so much in 7 months?

Where did my baby go?


Part 2


When I picked Max up from Kinder yesterday he handed me the usual pile of boxes stuck together to vaguely resemble a construction of some sort and promptly ran off with a couple of friends while I gathered up all his other bits and pieces. To be honest, all I could think of was 'great, more crap to bring home'. It wasn't until his teacher pulled me aside to explain what it was that he had made, that I looked closely at the boxes in my hand. Apparently one of the little boys in Max's group brought in his 2 pet rats in a cage for 'Show and Tell' ( or 'Bring and Brag' as I like to call it). Max was fascinated and apparently decided he wanted to have a pet rat too. *shudder* He made a rat out of cardboard complete with whiskers, a beady little eye, a tail and a sniffy little nose and then made a 2 storey house for him.


I think this will be one to keep.

No comments: