Andrew is still overseas so we aren't celebreating Fathers' Day for him until next weekend. Poppy is in the UK on holiday with Nana to go and see Nicole, Rob and Jake so he isn't here to celebrate with either. Luckily my Dad is here so the kids and I are going out for lunch with Grandma and Grandad today which will be lovely.
Max has been busy writing Grandad's card this morning. He is obsessed with writing at the moment and the minute he sees me with a pen in my hand he want's to write for me. I might not be ready for him to go to school yet but he's beginning to tell me that he is. *sigh*
The lovely and talented Michelle Kelly came over last night for some scrapping time. It was just what I needed, I get sick of sitting here at night on my own and the mojo doesn't seem to flow very well when I'm listening to weird noises outside. There are SO many new papers in the shop at the moment and Michelle and I have loads of projects to do so it was nice to get some of them underway. She's working with the new Scenic Route 'Sonoma' range which is divine! I can't wait to see how the layout looks when she's finished, it was looking fab when she left last night. I finally got around to doing something with Cosmo Cricket's 'Mr. Campy'. The photos were taken by the very clever Clair Bremner. I'm halfway through another layout with some more Scenic Route so it might make an appearance tomorrow.



No comments:
Post a Comment