It was AFL Grand Final weekend in Melbourne and the shop was very quiet on saturday afternoon. So quiet in fact that I closed the shop early and came home. On sunday we had a crop nicknamed 'Football Widow's Revenge'. While there were only 7 of us, we had a fabulous time giggling and laughing and scrapping up a storm. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful group of girls who love our shop and who like to come and have a good gasbag with us.
It was a brief but welcome distraction for me as my mind has been occupied with thoughts of one of my closest friends who had some very sad news on friday. It's not my news to share so I won't write about it publicly but I hope she knows how much she is loved and that her friends are here when she is ready to lean on us. She is always on my mind and in my heart.
These are the results of my sunday scrap session. Hope you all had a lovely weekend.



3 comments:
Gorgeous, gorgeous , gorgeous as per usual!!!! Love them all. Love the papers you've used in the 3 of Jemima, I don't think I've seen them before, they're so pretty!
Love the arm tattoos, that's a great idea for a change to the face. Both are fab, she'll be a huge hit at Jemimas party!
Ooo I found your blog! Love the tatts. I am glad you guys had a lovely time at the scrap on sunday, I would of liked to have come but I had too much to do this w/end - like removing headlice from Step-DD No 2!!! Love, Michelle Mac.
I love them all : ) You are so talented.
Pretty groovy tatts too!
Rach xxx
Post a Comment